Well, I wanted to get on here last night, but Blogger was down for maintenance, and so I couldn't.
The past few days have been, well, normal. Watching movies (I'm getting close to my two hundred film mark...yay). Been cooking, watching Oprah, reading a little, and really, just chilling out.
My main project of the week was to make a birthday gift for Aaron, since I'm going to his birthday party tomorrow and all. So, I've semi-successfully actually made something, and it's not what I was imagining it would look like, but it's still okay. I'll post pics on Saturday evening or Sunday, most likely the latter date, since I probably won't be getting home until 11:30 or midnight on Saturday. My project as of right now is to finish making a birthday card for Aaron, which hopefully, I'll finish tonight.
Oh, and I have succumbed to yet another social networking craze...Tumblr. Feel free to come and see what I'm posting, reblogging, liking, watching, listening to, and everything else about me. I'm a very visual person, so I think Tumblr is going to be kinda fun, since it's mostly a picture sharing/posting site. Here's my page: http://into-the-sunshine.tumblr.com/
One other thing of minor importance - Mom and I signed up for a 5K. Nothing competitive, it's not even a timed event. But, we'll be doing that together on the 22nd, which should actually (hopefully) be pretty fun. I have decided, though, that I'm not running until I'm in sight of the end of the course. Not that I probably couldn't run 3.1 miles if I had to, but I'm not in the best of shape and haven't been training for it, so I'll be walking/power-walking/jogging. But, still, it should be a neat thing to do.
Well, I'm sitting here, looking at this post in the editor, and thinking that I really didn't have much to blog about in the first place. Don't you just love me? Anyway, on the agenda for the weekend...Aaron's party on Saturday evening. And I think that's it for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment