Sunday, April 17, 2011

Errands & Things...

Okay, recap...

Friday was normal. I got up, chilled for a bit, then when mom came home, we headed out to run a couple of errands. We stopped at my grandmother's to have her sign her tax forms, and then we drove out to the dermatologist, and then to the bank. And then, we came home and relaxed for the evening. Mom left for work, Dad came home, we had dinner, etc. And then, Mom called us to say that her car battery had died, so Dad went to pick her up.

On Saturday, Dad got the battery replaced, and so Mom and I went to the Hanes Brands store, and then got our grocery shopping done a day early. We ended up chilling at home for a while, then the four of us went to Coppola's for dinner. And we stopped at Harris Teeter for some graham cracker sticks. Then, we came home, I cleaned Ella's cage, and Mom and I watched Burlesque, which was neat, and had canoli dip for dessert.

Today, I got up, got ready, and ended up helping Mom put together the chicken cacciatore that we were putting in the slow-cooker for dinner. Then, I had lunch, while Mom and Aunt Lynne mixed soil (for the veggies we're planning on growing this summer) and weeded, and Mom said she saw a little baby bunny in where we grow our raspberries. We've been seeing what we assume is the momma bunny hanging around the backyard, so it was only a matter of time before the little baby bunnies started appearing. They've been around for a couple of years, and we just love them.

Anyway, I ended up chilling until Mom came back inside, and then we went to run a couple of errands. We went up to the grocery store for a few things, then to McDonald's for some Mocha Frappes, then to the gas station to fill up the car. When we came home, I helped Mom work on some curtains she's finishing up for my aunt, and then we all had dinner, and I let Ella out, and ended up looking at all the Sunday Sweets posts on Cake Wrecks...

The Hunger Games is an amazing book, by the way.


I'm not a huge fan of Alice In Wonderland, but I really like these...

And I just love this one...I really wish I knew how to make flowers like that. They're gorgeous!

Um, anyway, not much going on this week...just chilling out. :) I guess you could say "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars is my theme song as of late. Lol.

No comments: