Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nothing Much To Talk About...

Okay, here goes another recap...

So, Tuesday...let's see, I woke up, I got ready, I went downstairs and watched In Which We Serve, which was pretty good. I went back upstairs, I washed the dishes, I did my homework, and then I got on the computer. Which got me started on a Sony Vegas video, that I ended up pretty much finishing that day...probably uploading it to YouTube on Sunday. Anyway, Mom came home, and we chilled, and then she left for work. Dad came home, and we made spaghetti and meatballs, and watched some tv. And I let Ella out, and then when Mom came home, we watched Parenthood, while I dug into a container of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey, which I had never had before. It's delicious, by the way. :)

Anyway, today was about the same. I got up, got ready, went downstairs and watched Wife vs. Secretary, which was neat, then came upstairs, had lunch, washed the dishes, did my homework, and got on the computer. Mom came home, and we had a snack together and chilled, and then she started work on some of the dinner stuff before going to work. I finished up the dinner stuff (pulling the chicken pie out of the oven, heating the veggies), and then Dad and Granny came home, and we had dinner, and creampuffs for dessert. Then, we watched some tv, and Dad and Quinn took Granny home while I washed the dinner dishes.

Now, I'm sitting downstairs while Ella runs around. Mom and I are going to watch Criminal Minds when she gets home from work, so I've got some time to kill.

Um, what else do I want to talk about? Well, nothing really. So, I guess that's the end of my post...a short one, but a post nonetheless.

No comments: