So, I guess I haven't really blogged in a while...sorry about that. Things have been busy, and I've been lazy, and that combination leads to no new posts...Anyway, I guess there hasn't really been all that much, just a couple of little things which I will mention just because I feel like it.
- Thursday was the last Wake basketball home game, and Dad and I went to that. It was against Georgia Tech, and Wake lost as usual, but it was fun.
- On Friday, I went on an errand run with Quinn. We dropped Mom off at the parcourse so she could walk, and then we went to Barnes & Noble for a couple of books, and then to the mall. I bought a couple of things at Forever 21, and then we grabbed a couple of smoothies from Starbucks. And then, we picked Mom up, and chilled for the evening.
- On Saturday, we mainly chilled for the day. Mom, Quinn, and I went up to Casanova's to buy coffee beans, and we got drinks and snacks and just chilled at one of the tables for a while. Mom made taco soup that morning in the slow cooker, so we had that for dinner, and watched Eat Pray Love, which was cute. And then, I cleaned Ella's cage afterwards.
- Today, we really just stayed indoors, what with the rain and all. Quinn is sick, so I've been trying to stay away from him, but it's only half-working. I don't think I'll catch anything, but whatever. So, Mom, Quinn, and I went out, and Mom showed me the easiest way to get to Robyn's, since I'll be picking her up alone, and I'd rather know where I'm going than get lost on the way. So, we drove that, and then stopped at the grocery store and picked up a few things. And we had dinner, and ended up watching Journey to the Center of the Earth (the one with Brendan Fraser), which was cute.
- I'm working on a new video thing on Sony Vegas, which is coming along pretty well. I'm trying some new techniques and things, so yeah. I'm still figuring out how the program works, but it's working out...slowly.
- And I'm currently reading The Grapes of Wrath, which is actually really interesting. Super-long chapters though, which is kinda annoying, but I'm able to work through it. It was funny, because a couple of days after I started reading it, the Final Jeopardy answer was John Steinbeck, and I got it right. So, anyway, I only have fifty pages left, which I should be able to finish tomorrow.
So, on the agenda for the week...not much. The only really important thing is my get-together/dinner & a movie with Robyn, which I'm really looking forward to. There's really not much else this week...with basketball over, my calendar is kinda empty...oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment