Thursday, June 30, 2011

Errands And Packing...

Holy crap, I'm leaving in, like, seven hours...it's been a crazy past few days. Quick post before I go to bed.

So, Wednesday was cool. Watched The Dawn Patrol, which was good, and then chilled for the afternoon. Dad, Quinn, and I met my aunt and grandmother for dinner at Coppola's, which was awesome and very fun. And that was basically it.

Today was cool. Watched Brigadoon, which was...interesting. Not my kind of musical, but cute nonetheless. My uncle came over to measure the garage doors, because we're getting the bottom panels replaced. Then, I chilled for a while, and then Mom came home, and she paid some bills, and then we started out on our errand run. First, to the bank, then to Enterprise, which took forever. But, finally, we got the rental car (a Hyundai Elantra, which is cool), and then we went over to Target for a few things.

Then, we drove home, dropped off the Buick, and Mom drove us (you can't rent/drive a rental until you're 18) to AC Moore, where we got some icing, then to Best Buy for a camera battery, then to Costco for Nutella and trail mix. And then, we headed home, ate dinner, watched the news, Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy, and even some of The Big Bang Theory, and then I let Ella out, and Dad and I watched the last hour of RV, which was funny.

And then, I started packing, which really didn't take me that long. I guess I got some practice when I did the speed-packing for Oriental. Haha. Anyway, so I packed most everything, which the exception of a few shirts, my pjs, and my toiletries, which I will pack in the morning after I get ready. By the way, I'm getting up at 4:30 in the morning, getting ready, packing, then leaving at 6:30. And then it's a full day (like, probably 10 or 11 hours) of sitting in the car, with a couple of stops for food and gas and the like throughout. Should be interesting. But, I saw an iPod USB port in the rental car, so I'm dying to try that out and see if it works. And go through all the satellite radio channels.

Anyway, hopefully I'll post something Saturday night or Sunday, and then maybe again on Monday, for Independence Day. Okay, I better sign off and try to at least get some sleep. Not that I have to, because I could really sleep in the car if I had to/wanted to (and I probably will)...

No comments: