Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One More Post For Today...

So, I know this is, like, two posts in one day, but today's previous one was really not about me in any way, shape, or form. So, here we go.

Monday was normal. Watched Bell, Book, and Candle, which was pretty cute, but I really should have waited to see it either during October/November (what with the witch theme) or December (what with the Christmas theme). But, it was still cute. And then, I chilled around the house until Mom got home, and we made meatloaf for dinner. And then she left, Dad came home, I finished making dinner, and then we ate and watched, of all things, Disney Channel.

And then, I washed the dishes, and we all went downstairs to play Mario Kart after that. Which was actually pretty fun. My dad calls himself the "King of 3rd Place" now...lol. And then, I let Ella out, Dad went to bed, Mom came home, and we had a snack, and then watched some tv and went to bed.

Today was pretty nice, too. I got up, got ready, and went downstairs. And I decided on Dial M for Murder as my movie for the day. And oh my gosh, it was so good. I've only seen one other Hitchcock film before this one, and it isn't one of the more famous ones, so this was technically my first big Hitchcock film. And oh how I wish I could describe it to you, but 1) it would take way too long, and 2) I would be spoiling it for anyone who hasn't seen it (aka, all of you who read my crazy blog). So, anyway, I loved it.


So, I finished up, with that, then had lunch, and chilled for the afternoon. Mom got home, we had a snack, and then Quinn and I went up to Petsmart for some things for Ella. And then, we basically just hung around for the afternoon. Tonight is just going to be chilling out, watching tv, eating dinner, washing the dishes, watching Pretty Little Liars (yay!), letting Ella out, and that's about it.

Okay, so I just realized, this is my 200th post...yay! Anyway, not really that important. Okay, so I wanted to sit here and do something a little different...aka pictures and videos that I like and all that jazz. Probably going to be a little random, but whatever.



So, I think I almost cried during this scene. Or pumped my fist in the air and yelled, "Yes!" Or did something. Like, seriously, Aria and Ezra are my favorite couple (okay, so the teacher/student relationship thing is still a little...wrong?....but Emma had the most amazing explanation for Miss Cathy when we were in Oriental, so it could technically be excused)...and how could you ever think of breaking them apart?

Okay, so I really, really like this cake. I think it's the colors...


Go to this link... http://thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/ Seriously, I thought it was hilarious. Although I guess it's more for the adults, especially the married ones. But, I can relate.

Okay, one more, then I promise I'll sign off. But, I just love, plinky, twenties piano music...and besides, the Astaire siblings, Fred and Adele, singing, with George Gershwin on the piano? I don't think it can get any better.



Okay, I'm done. Hopefully, I'll have time to post something Thursday night before we leave out for Buffalo on Friday morning. And I'm taking my laptop with me, so I should be able to post while I'm on vacation, too.

No comments: