So, this one's from Forever 21. My one clothes-related goal for the season was to find a high-low skirt, because I wanted one item that was "trendy" and in style. I'd tried on four or five different skirts, but none of them were really like "wow", and then I found this beauty. Okay, so it's a dress, but I love it, and what's awesome is that, on me, the length in the back makes it look like a maxi dress. And I only spent $13 on it! Score!
I really needed a couple of just plain, hang-around-the-house t-shirts, so I grabbed a couple from Sears, because they're only $6, and we used Mom's employee discount, and the Friends and Family Night discount on top of that, so they were really cheap.
And these two pieces from Sears really caught my eye. All of my shorts are neutral colors - black, white, denim, etc, so I thought it might be nice to get a pair of bright red ones, just to change it up a bit. And I really loved the black and white polka dot top, even if it does look a bit like pajamas/lingerie. I might have to experiment and figure out a way to make it look a little less sleepwear-ish.
So, I really have to stop going to the mall. I have enough new clothes to last the entire spring and summer, so I really need to limit my purchases for the next few months. That's why I'm banning myself from the shopping for the time being. It's too addictive. :)



4 comments:
NO YOU HAVE TO GO I WAS GONNA ASK YOU TO GO WITH ME ON SUNDAY PLEASEEEEE!
Andddd I almost got that dress! :O
Haha, I suppose I could go with you. It'll be a test of my willpower. :)
Haha, I feel like I'm ruining you! :P But actually, raincheck on that shopping date! Didn't realize the weekend would be so busy ><
You are so not ruining me! You're just the one that gave me the shopping bug in the first place! Lol. And okay on the raincheck...but we definitely need to go sometime! I love shopping with you! :)
Post a Comment