Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Clothes...

Okay, I promise I will get a real, this-is-what-I've-been-doing post up this week. But, I wanted to post something first, because Sylvia's always doing posts about what clothes she's bought, and they're always so cool, so I thought I'd steal her thunder. Lol. Just kidding. But, anyway, here's what I've bought over the past few months...

So, I had a coupon for H&M, and ended up using it on this black tank top with pink and orange cherries all over it. Because I can.


Okay, so the color in the first picture sucks, but the detail shot gives you a better idea. The criss-cross thing is actually in the back, which I know you can't tell from the picture. I think I'm going to end up using a thin, black, braided belt at my waist to give it some shape. This one's from Forever 21, by the way.


Mom and I were poking around at Target, and this dress (yes, another dress...I know I have way too many) caught my eye immediately. I really like the zig-zag-ish pattern, and I think you could totally dress it up with a shawl, make it business-y with a blazer, or dress it down with a denim jacket for completely different looks.


This is my most recent purchase. Okay, so Mom bought it for me because she had her Sears discount. It's funny, I never realized how many neat things Sears had to offer. This is also one of the first times I've ever bought a complete outfit. Usually, I just end up buying separates, and then making an outfit at home with whatever I have on hand. I spent, like, an hour trying on clothes and finally came out with this - white capris, a blue cami with tan lace detailing, and this tan crocheted vest-thing.

So, now I'm patiently waiting for spring weather so I can break out all my new clothes. Because it's cold right now, and I am so ready warmer weather.

No comments: