Okay, so I kinda promised Sylvia last night I'd get something posted today...and my sleep-deprived brain did not realize that I really had nothing interesting to post. But, well, since I would hate to have Sylvia holding that promise over my head, here goes nothing...
So, I'm tired. Which is totally depressing. Okay, so maybe going to bed at one in the morning is not the best idea, but I'm getting at least eight hours of sleep a night, sometimes more. Like, today, I slept until 10:30...and then procreeded to get mad at myself because that means I have an hour less time to do stuff. Aka, watch Monday's Pretty Little Liars episode that I recorded and still haven't watched. Ugh.
I started this World Religion lecture course for school, which is actually pretty interesting. Five religions (Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, & Islam), twelve 30-minute lectures per religion. So, I grabbed one and started it this week, and it's actually not that bad. And as much as I loved Mrs. Purdee, we did not learn this much about comparative religion in less than a week. So, Buddhism's actually kinda interesting. Reincarnation and karma and the Buddha and everything...
Also, our air conditioning decided to go haywire during the hottest days of the year so far. The thermostat says our house is about 77 degrees, but it really doesn't feel that hot. Unless our thermostat is really broken, but Dad came over and changed the batteries and it works for heat, but not for air conditioning. So, we have a guy coming out tomorrow to look at the unit out back.
Um, what else? Let's see...what movies have I watched recently? The Help, which was surprisingly good, Hugo (I think I mentioned it before), which was amazing, and Mom and I rewatched Atonement, which has to be one of the best movies I've ever seen. I saw it once when I was younger, but I didn't really get it, but seeing it now, I was like, "Wow." Plus, it's got Keira Knightley and James McAvoy, so that automatically makes it awesome.
And I'm in a really creative mood right now. Like, writing and reading and all that stuff. Which is making me feel really good. Plus, I'm wearing one of my new outfits (yay for spring.summer weather!) - the one with the blue cami and crochet vest-thing, except it was so hot I'm using my white shorts instead of the capris - so I feel pretty amazing right now.
Okay, that's really all I've got. I've been sitting here for five minutes trying to come up with something else to write, and there's nothing coming, so I think this is it for the night. I'll be sure to post soon, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment