Wednesday, October 17, 2012

All This Work Is Making Me Tired...

Right, so, apologies for making you wait a week for a post, but this time, I have a real excuse. My calendar has literally been full since Friday, so here's what I've been doing in a quick one-paragraph-per-day format.

Friday - I had a shift at Chick Fil A, and then went over to Jeannie's to do some house-sitting. My cousin, Matt, came into town in the evening, and we went out to dinner at Mac & Nelli's before I went back to Jeannie's for the night.

Saturday - I had a shift at Chick Fil A, and then went back to Jeannie's for a bit, went home, and then went over to my aunt & uncle's for dinner. Two of my cousins, Katie & Phillip, came up from college for the weekend, so we had dinner with them, and then, I went back to Jeannie's to spend another night over there, and got to use her Keurig machine to make hot apple cider Saturday night and french vanilla coffee Sunday morning.

Sunday - I came home from Jeannie's, then went to the mall with Matt, Katie, Phillip, and Quinn, and then we went for frozen yogurt at Yoforia before coming home, chilling out, and then having dinner before Katie & Phillip left.

Monday - Matt left in the morning. I had a shift at Chick Fil A, then I came home and chilled for the day.

Tuesday - I did some dog-sitting for a friend of Jeannie's in the morning, and she asked me if I could come back to do some more dog-sitting in the evening, to which I said yes. So, I came home, chilled for a bit, then had dinner and went back out to dog-sit for the rest of the evening.

Wednesday - I had a shift at Chick Fil A, which basically involved me restocking stuff in the morning, cutting up/packaging brownies, cutting lemons, then working the register for lunch and restocking/taking orders/refilling drinks from about 1 to 2. I made two milkshakes on my own today - one peach and one cookies & cream - which was awesome, and it was so crazy and loud during lunch, I think I may have lost my voice a little.

So, yes, I've been a little bit busy. The rest of the week won't be any more relaxing. I'm dog-sitting again tomorrow (Thursday) night, and then babysitting on Friday night (which is what I'm really looking forward to the most this week), and then I have a five-hour (9-2) shift at Chick Fil A on Saturday. So, I can't guarantee any posts until Sunday or Monday, but we'll see.

No comments: