Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween...

First of all, Happy Halloween. It is the end of October, and I can't figure out where the time has gone. Only two months until the end of the year...wow. So, another week gone by...ugh, what has my life come to? Apologies again...

Well, I hate to say this, but there's really not much going on. Other than work, and the occasional dogsitting or babysitting thing, life is pretty much the same. Everything's normal, which is nice...nice to settle into a routine.

The weather is killing me. Sticking your body out the drive thru window, even for, like, a half-hour stretch in the morning is so detrimental to my skin. My hands are so dry, thanks to 1) the cold, dry air, and 2) the stupid handsoap at Chick FIl A, which is probably industrial grade and has no aloe or moisturizers in it. Fortunately, you do stay warm at the window...they've got a giant fan/blower right above the window that blasts you with a constant rush of heated air, but it makes a ton of noise, so you have to stick your head out the window anyway to hear what the customer is saying. But anyway...

Other than that, not much is going on. We're obsessing over our fall tv shows. Monday is Revolution. Tuesday is Go On, The New Normal, and Parenthood. Wednesday is Criminal Minds and Modern Family. Thursday is 30 Rock, The Office, Up All Night, and The Big Bang Theory. Friday is CSI: NY. Sunday is Downton Abbey. Yes, we are way too into tv. Lol.

I think, in lieu of a long, boring, rambling post about nothing, I may just give you guys this, and then start on a music-based one for the weekend or something. Because, honestly, I don't have much to write about right now.

No comments: