Apologies again, guys. This work schedule is making me crazy. From the 11th of this month, I seriously have not had a day that I wasn't doing something until this Tuesday...house-sitting, family in town, dog-sitting, Chick Fil A, babysitting, more Chick Fil A, etc. It's insane.
So, basically, that's been my week. Nothing much to talk about on that front, other than the fact that I am busy and tired and am really looking forward to tomorrow and Friday, knowing that I will not be working. (I still have to sit with my mom's co-worker's grandmother Friday morning, but that really doesn't count.)
Wow, this is going to be a really boring post if I don't come up with something soon. Um, yeah, I really don't have anything to talk about, do I? Well, then I guess this is just going to be a really short post, and I'll make it up to you guys with a better post when I have more to talk about (aka, when I actually have a life).
No comments:
Post a Comment