So I’m thinking about changing the background of my blog, but I’m having trouble deciding. I’m trying to find something that fits me, but I’d like your opinion as well, since you’re the ones who visit the page and will see it all the time. Here is the list of my options. Please take a look and leave a comment telling me your favorite(s). I was online for hours narrowing it down so you only had to look at nine of them.
Hearts and Hearts Teal
Incredible Butterflies
Love Hearts
Flowers Bloom
Scratchy Hearts
Butterfly Princess
One Word Frees Us
Music Is My Life
Splatter Pattern
Thanks,
Alexis
3 comments:
I like Incredible Butterflies, Scratchy Hearts, Butterfly Princess, One Word Frees Us, and Music is my Life. :]
I like music is my life!
Thanks guys! I'll probably have decided by the end of the weekend!
- Alexis
Post a Comment