Hey everyone, so I'm sorry that I'm not posting very often. The reason is that I've been working on a little project, which I'll get to later on in this post...
So, this week has been pretty normal. We've been going over to my aunt's to check out the progress on the pool, and we've been laying out in the backyard as usual. So nothing important or interesting there.
On Wednesday, Sylvia invited me to come to see Toy Story 3 with her, and so I met up with her and a couple of [correct me if I'm wrong, Sylvia] her sister's friends at The Grand. We all got our drinks and popcorn and headed into the theater. The movie was really cute, and I felt all nostalgic because I used to watch Toy Story when I was little. I'm not going to go into detail about the plot, because there might be people who haven't seen it yet and are planning on going to the theater to see it.
So, after the movie, we went back to Sylvia's house for a little while, and we talked about DVRs and Pretty Little Liars and iPods and all sorts of stuff. Then, Mom and Quinn came to pick me up, and we picked up pizza and went over to my grandmother's to have our normal Wednesday night dinner with her. We ate, and then watched Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy and then headed out. When we got home, Mom, Quinn, and I watched the original Toy Story because we had recorded them this past weekend. We still have to watch Toy Story 2...maybe tomorrow night.
Today was normal...I woke up late just because I felt like it (which is why I love summer) and messed around on the computer for most of the day. When Mom got home from work, we laid out in the sun for an hour, which has become more of a pain in the butt because Quinn has been coming out and playing with the hose, and he keeps spraying me...which is annoying. But whatever. We had pork chops for dinner, with stuffing, corn, and this really cool onion-thing that we learned from my aunt. You take the center out of the onion and put in some butter and a bullion cube and put it in the oven...it is so good.
And we watched tv, and then I drove Mom and Quinn over to my aunt's to see the progress on the pool. And we hadn't been there two minutes when it started to rain. So our visit got cut short. But the pool is really coming along...it looks so cool. And then I drove back in the rain...well I was in the rain until about the halfway point, when it just stopped. But still...
Okay, so now that my recap stuff is done, I can get to some of the more fun things. I'm sitting at 95 movies and should be on track to reach 100 within the next few weeks. I'm gonna have to do some kind of post just for that...because it's going to be a big accomplishment for me.
I'm in love with my iPod...my new favorite song is Kesha's "Your Love Is My Drug". It's just awesome. I'm also really into Colbie Caillat...can't wait for "What If", which I heard in Letters to Juliet. And there's about a billion other songs and artists I could talk about, but I don't want to bore everyone.
Oh, and this is what's been taking up all my blogging time...I'm working on a project in Windows Movie Maker. I've been meaning to learn how to use it, and I figured that this summer would be a good time. So, I'm technically almost finished with it...I just have to edit the first 20 or so seconds and add some effects and transitions. But anyway, just so you know, that's why I haven't been blogging as much as I should have been.
Oh, and my chinchilla is evil. Yes, I did say evil. She's been chewing on everything, and she's eaten part of her plastic shelf in her cage (which we're probably going to have to replace, come to think of it, because it's now unstable). And she's eating the chairs...like I said - evil. But she's cute...so that makes up for some of it.
Okay, I really should stop here, because I have a feeling if I go any further, I'm going to start rambling about something unimportant...so bye for now!!!
4 comments:
Haha, yes, they were our family friends. They happened to all be staying at my house as well. Fun, fun. How did it feel being with so many Asians at a time? ^_^ Haha.
It was fine...no complaints. Of course, I love little kids to begin with...
I'm so excited to see Toy Story! Also, isn't Movie Maker the bomb? I used to use it obsessively for videos and such until I got my new camera and now it says that the files from my current camera aren't compatible : ( Oh well.
Toy Story is amazing!!! I'm totally buying some of the new merchandise next time I go to Target. Because I'm nostalgic like that...
And yes, Movie Maker is the bomb. I'm, like, obsessed with it now. I haven't tried it out (compatibility-wise) with my camera...I've been using clips of movies and things from the web (YouTube mainly) and setting them to music. Maybe I'll post that video when I finish it...
Post a Comment