Ah, yes, I'm back again. Let's see, what to talk about...
We didn't really do much on Sunday. None of us are really into the Superbowl, so it was pretty much a normal day. Nothing special. And technically, Monday and Tuesday were pretty normal, too.
Today was better, though. Mom, Quinn, and I ran some errands this afternoon. First, to the orthodontist, because apparently when you get a new retainer, they make you come in a month later for a check-up, which, in my opinion, is dumb. But it was over and done with fairly quickly, so I can't really complain. Then, we went to Costco, and we picked up a bag of frozen chicken breasts (we use them all the time) and a package of heart-shaped ravioli for dinner on Valentine's Day.
Then, we drove out the Casanova's and picked up some more coffee beans, because we've been running the espresso machine like crazy. And we all got coffee drinks...I had a Mocha Banana smoothie, which was really good. And then, we came home, and watched Oprah and chilled, and when Dad came home, we left for the Wake game. Wake ended up losing, but only by a point, and the last shot just didn't want to go in, but whatever. And half-time entertainment was very cool - piano juggler. Not the most accurate name, but it was amazing anyway, and he even played the Wake fight song!
Now, I'm just chilling downstairs. I've got the Duke/Carolina game on, but I'm not really watching. (Oh, one funny thing. The refs at the Wake game were looking at the replay monitor, and a guy behind us goes, "Come on guys [talking about the refs], the Duke/Carolina game hasn't even started yet.")
Well, this week has been a good one for watching movies. I've watched quite a few...A Damsel in Distress, Manhattan Melodrama, Anthony Adverse, and Mrs. Miniver. Mrs. Miniver is a Best Picture winner, so I've added one more to my list. I'm recording Cavalcade, another Best Picture winner, and I've got the very first winner, Wings, (from 1927) on the DVR right now, waiting to be watched. And a bunch of other stuff scheduled to be recorded, because, well, you know me. :)
And I think I'm going to stop here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment