So, Friday was cool. I got up, packed up my clothes, had lunch, cleaned Ella's cage, changed out of my sweats and t-shirt, and charged up my phone. Then, at 4:45, Sylvia and Anita came over, and we all stood around in our driveway and talked until Mr. Wheeler came and picked us up.
The drive itself was fun...Sylvia and Anita fell asleep for about an hour, and we stopped at Sheetz so Mr. Wheeler could get gas for the van, and we all snacked on the Saltines and Gushers that Anita had packed. And then Sylvia and Anita watched Percy Jackson on Sylvia's iPad, and I listened to a radio play that I had on my iPod, so I killed about an hour doing that. And then I played Solitaire on my iPod and listened to music.
We got to Oriental at 10:00pm, and unloaded all our stuff, and then changed into our pjs and talked and played games on Sylvia's iPad and laughed until we all decided to go to bed...me and Anita on the bottom bunk, Sylvia in the trundle, Emma on the floor, and her sister, Kara, on the top bunk.
We got up at 9:30 the next morning, showered, and had breakfast (or lunch, depending on what you wanted), and then made our avocado face mask and cut up cucumbers to put over our eyes. So, we all shut ourselves in the bathroom and smeared the mask over our faces and chilled for ten minutes before washing it off. Then, we got dressed in our first outfit, did our make-up, and fixed our hair. And Sylvia and Emma decided to straighten my hair and part it farther off to the side, and I loved it. :)
So, once we were all ready, we all got into Emma's car and Emma drove us to Nautical Wheelers, their store. And we shopped and had a great time, and I bought a picture frame, a pair of earrings, and a scarf. So, we picked up Kara from the store, and the five of us piled into Emma's car (okay, so maybe we broke a couple of rules that day in regards to the passenger limit in the car), and we went out to the docks to take some pictures.
So, then we drove back to Emma's, and changed into our second outfit. And then, we headed out to The Bean, for some ice cream (our in mine and Sylvia's cases, milkshakes).
I actually have Kara's ice cream cone in my hand, since she took this shot...my milkshake is sitting behind me somewhere. So, somewhere between shots, Emma's gift certificate for The Bean flew into the water behind us...and Kara fished it out, but only after everyone but Emma (who had pantyhose on) and me (who had to hold Kara's ice cream and watch everyone else's stuff) had gotten their feet wet trying to get it, and some random guy passed the group and said, "There's a net right over here."
So, we finished our ice cream and milkshakes, and went out by the water for a couple of shots.
So, then we went to the spot where we'd taken a group shot the last time we came to visit.
And then we drove to the park...and this is where things got funny.
So, Anita and I watched Emma and Sylvia play a little Glee Karaoke, and then we all changed into our pjs and watched videos on Sylvia's iPad before going to bed.
Mrs. Wheeler woke us up at 9:30am, and we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Anita and Sylvia went back to sleep, while Emma did her assignments for her online class, and I watched. Then, I took a shower and got ready, and by that time, Anita and Sylvia were awake again. So, we chilled while everyone got ready, and then we had lunch, and played Bananagrams until Mr. Wheeler came back to take us home. We met Emma's neighbor, also named Emma, on the way out, and then said goodbye and headed out.
We stopped at Bojangles on the way back, and everyone but me ate...I wasn't hungry. (As Emma says, I'm about as thin as her pinky finger. Lol.) And then, Sylvia and Anita (and Will's friend, JC) played Travel Bingo while I read. And then I listened to my iPod while Sylvia and Anita watched Harry Potter on her iPad. We got to Anita's around 7:15, and then I pretty much came home, had dinner, and let Ella out before going to bed.
Here's a couple more pictures, that Sylvia adjusted on Picnik...
So, I had a ton of fun on that trip... Anyway, today, I woke up late, and had lunch, and then Mom and I went to the parcourse for a walk, and now we're having fajitas for dinner, and that's pretty much it. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment