Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween...

I'm just posting this because I thought it was so cute...

The Today show did such an awesome job with their Halloween costumes this year. Normally, I don't really pay much attention (last year comes to mind), but oh my gosh, this was so creative.


So we have Hoda Kotb as Princess Eugenie, Kathie Lee Gifford as Princess Beatrice, Savannah Guthrie as Prince Charles, Al Roker as Prince Harry, surprise guest Meredith Veira as the Queen, Matt Lauer as Prince William, Ann Curry as Kate Middleton, and Natalie Morales as Pippa Middleton. I was standing there giggling and laughing and trying not to scream at how cool and creative it was. They really did an amazing job.

Anyway, today's been sort of lazy. I did my homework, watched some tv, had lunch, washed the dishes. Mom came home, and she put a couple of stitched in Quinn's costume, and I made some 'drop and bake' cookies, and I tried to clean my room a little bit. And then, basically, we just chilled out, and then, Dad came home, and Mom and Quinn left to go trick-or-treating. Dad and I watched some tv, and I let Ella out, and watched The Sing Off.

Mom and Quinn came home, and Quinn sorted his candy, and right now, we're watching The Sing Off. I don't know what we'll be doing for the rest of the night...we taped Halloween and Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred, but it'll be 10:00 at that point, and I really should get to bed on time. And I'm tempted to see what Rock Center is like, but I don't know.

Anyway, right now, I'm just chilling out...dentist appointment tomorrow...ugh. I hate the dentist.

No comments: