Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mall Excursion...

So, today was pretty amazing.

I got up, got ready, had lunch, and then took my mom to Sear for her shift. Then, I picked up Sylvia, and we headed over to Uptown Cheapskate and met Anita over there. Sylvia sold some of her clothes, and the three of us tried on some clothes and, Anita and Sylvia bought some stuff. And then, we drove over to the mall, and parked and started our shopping.

Basically, we went everywhere...Delia's, Abercrombie, Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Hollister, American Eagle, Wet Seal, Macy's, Dillard's, Belk, JC Penny, and even popped into Build-A-Bear for two seconds to look at the bears. Sylvia and Anita both got a ton of stuff...they brought a ton of money. I ended up returning one of my American Eagle shirts from last week's mall trip, and then purchasing a jacket (pics tomorrow) from Charlotte Russe. So, the returned shirt gave me $21, and then jacket was only $16, so I actually came out of the whole excursion with more money than I started with.

Oh, and we all got to tease each other about our 'guys'. Sylvia has her boyfriend, Anita has a guy from the band, and well, apparently, Sylvia and Anita count Brandon as my 'guy'. So, the whole day it was, "Ooh, you should wear that on your date with Brandon," and yes, I got teased the whole day about him being a college guy, and all that, but it was fun, because I could tease the two of them back.

Anyway, we went into Belk's to wait for Anita's mom, and I ended up seeing Sharon, who I work with at Catered Affairs, and we talked for a second, and then we left the mall. Anita's mom picked her up, and I drove Sylvia home, and ended up going through the bag of stuff Uptown Cheapskate didn't take, and finding a couple of really cute things, so Sylvia, awesome friend that she is, let me have them. I love her.

And then, I went back to the mall to pick up my mom from her shift, and then, we came home, loaded a couple of sleeping bags into the trunk, and dropped them off at my aunt's in preparation for Tuesday, when the family is coming in. And then, we came home, and had dinner (buffalo chicken chili...a new recipe, which was amazingly good), and watched The Black Cauldron, which we borrowed from my mom's co-worker. I always see it in their DVD cabinet when I go over to babysit, but Nathan never picks it, so I never get to watch it. So, we watched that, and it was pretty cool. Not as cool as I remember it, but still.

And then, I cleaned Ella's cage, and Mom called my aunt Sharon, who's coming down for Matt's graduation, and they talked for a while, and then we basically said goodnight. And that's it.

Tomorrow...nothing much going on. Gonna watch The Sing Off and just chill out. I'm going light on my schoolwork this week...just finishing up my chapter in math, which is three lessons and a chapter review in three days...totally do-able. Tuesday...dentist appointment. Wednesday...leaving for SC. Thursday...Family Day at Parris Island. Friday...graduation. Saturday...football game.

No comments: