Okay, so I have officially concluded that my schoolwork is the reason for my lack of posting these past few weeks...four, to be exact, which is when we started our homeschool stuff for the year. Which basically means that I spend my morning doing work, then have lunch, wash the dishes, and then head back to my room to finish up my work (usually math). And then all I want to do afterward is work on the computer until my mom comes home. So, yeah, no time for blogging. No energy either, but that's another story.
Anyway, photo sculptures went well...it took us, like, ten minutes total, and I think we were waiting for the previous appointment to finish longer than we were in there getting our pictures taken ourselves. Mom's working tonight, so we won't be able to go and view/order them like we normally do, so Tori is just going to send them to us in the mail.
Got my hair trimmed on Wednesday...I hate getting it trimmed, because it always seems so short that first week or two, but whatever. The ends really needed it...they were starting to split pretty bad. So, now it's all better.
Saturday was crazy. I got up at 6:00am, got ready, Dad and I left. We got to Deacon Tower, went in, clocked in, went up to the 6th floor, and started working. And then everything went pretty fast. We served a breakfast buffet to the first media group, then lunch to the second, prepped the suites, got the hot food to the suites, cleaned the media buffet, put cookies out at halftime, and then Dad and I milled around, checking in on the suites and cleaning off tables and then we ended up standing in the President's suite and watching some of the game from there, which was pretty awesome, considering that Wake was winning and hadn't been expected to win.
And then, we started cleaning up the President's suite, and the visiting athletic director's suite, and then the IMG Sports suite, and then we basically hung around in IMG, and watched some football on the tv until Mr. and Mrs. Wellman were done in their suite. And then, we cleaned theirs, and took everything down to be washed, and then clocked out and left. And I clocked a total of 9 hours and 50 minutes for the day.
Um, other than that, there hasn't been much going on. Just chilling around the house, running a few errands, etc. Mom and I watched The Conspirator on Sunday, which was really good, and had Frank's for dinner and stuff like that.
Currently, Mom and I are working on the plans for going down to Parris Island for my cousin's graduation from the Marines in November. We worked out the hotel stuff with my grandmother, and apparently they're renting a van so that my aunt Sharon, cousin Phillip, grandmother, grandfather, cousin AJ, and possibly their friend Brandon can come down together. I think they're planning on getting here late Tuesday night (Nov. 1), and getting down to Parris Island on Wednesday. Thursday is Family Day, and then Friday is the graduation, and I think the plan is to head back to Winston on Friday, spend Saturday chilling (well, Dad and I will have to work a football game...I'm hoping for a 12:30 game so I can still have the evening to visit), and then they're heading back to NY on Sunday.
Mom and I are also trying to come up with a game plan for our NYC trip, but we're currently waiting on Quinn to decide whether he's going or not. Because if he doesn't, then Mom and I might fly instead of drive. So, he has until tomorrow to decide for sure what he's going to do, and then Mom can work on the transportation, and I can work on the Broadway shows and all the sightseeing stuff.
Nothing much going on this week...working Catered Affairs/football game on Saturday. I might be working this Friday, too, in place of Dad, who normally works the dinner for the football players the night before the game, but he has a meeting. That is, if Rebecca calls me. But, other than that, nothing much on the agenda.
No comments:
Post a Comment