Friday, July 16, 2010

Crazy Busy Day...

You know, I just realized that my last post was Post #100 for my blog...awesome. Anyway, onto the actual post.

So, today was...well, crazy would be a good word. I woke up fairly late (as in, like, 10:15am) and we pretty much immediately went to the bank. And when I say "we", I mean Mom and I, as Quinn stayed up last night and was sleeping in (and he ended up sleeping until about 5 this evening.) So, then Mom and I went over to Shattalon Tire to pick up my dad, because his car was leaking radiator fluid, and we had to get that fixed. So, we drove him home, and then headed to my aunt's to check out the progress on the pool.

It looks great...they just finished putting in the flagstone all around the pool, and most of the boulders are cemented in place. The next thing is working on the equipment, and then plaster and they still have a bit to go on the hot tub. But it all looks great so far. It's scheduled to be finished in early August...we're keeping our fingers crossed.

Then, we went grocery shopping, and got home in time to put away the groceries before going to my appointment, and then we came home and Mom and I had lunch and watched Zombieland, which was awesome. Totally hilarious, as we expected. It was one of the Netflix "instant play on the Wii" things, so I'll definitely be watching it again, probably when Dad watches it, because I think he said he'd watch it. But anyway, I loved it.

Then, we came upstairs and had watched tv, and Mom made dinner. She made barbecue chicken sandwiches, which were awesome, and we had corn on the cob with it. Then, we watched a 48 Hours Mystery, which happened to be running, and there was really nothing else on. And now, I'm down in the basement, letting Ella run around. Life is good...

Um, well, I had planned on writing more, but that's pretty much all that's at least semi-important, so I guess that's it.

No comments: